You’re Invited to Our Annual Pumpkin Party!



I just wanted to briefly wish all of our clients a Happy Halloween and to invite all of you to our annual Pumpkin Party this Saturday.

Looking to buy a Greensboro home? Search all homes for sale 
Selling your Greensboro home? Get a FREE home value report

I wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween and invite you to one of our upcoming events. Our annual Pumpkin Party is coming up, and I’d like to personally invite you to attend it.

The party will take place on Saturday, October 22nd, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Centenary United Methodist Church, located at 2300 West Friendly Ave.
See you at our Pumpkin Party this Saturday!
Thanks again to all of our past and present clients. Your referrals are the lifeblood of our business. We hope to see you at the event this Saturday!
In the meantime, if you have any other questions about buying or selling real estate in the Greensboro area, give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment